Mini Mayhem Fall 2019, October 4th-6th, 2019
Busco Beach ATV Park, Goldsboro, NC.
Tackle 2,000+ acres of trails, water features, tracks, and more with Ike and John from CarsandCameras in Mini Mayhem at Busco Beach Spring 2019! Bring your project for trail riding, drag racing, and a great time with great people!
To show appreciation to our most dedicated fans, we’re building trophies out of parts from past builds to give out for the following categories!
– Farthest distance traveled to attend event
– Most unique build
– Most often stuck
For the first time, we’re choosing four of the most radical and unique projects for a new video series on the CarsandCameras YouTube channel. Let us know what you’re bringing and if you’re interested in a chance to be featured when you register here!
– If you must crack the throttle to start your engine, put your front wheel(s) up against something SOLID before attempting to start
– Helmets are required on all vehicles without rollover protection AT ALL TIMES
– No drinking and riding
– Busco Beach can get busy on weekends. Be wary of intoxicated, careless, and/or reckless riders
– We can’t guarantee that we can look after a minor during a trail ride or at any point during the event
– No full size vehicles allowed on trails
– Headlights required for night riding
Follow the link below to register, looking forward to seeing you there!
- Evening arrival
- 7:00 sunset ride
- 8:30-9:00 campfire
- 10:30 Announcements
- 10:45 trail ride, novice (lap of Busco Beach), drag strip
- 1:00 trail ride, intermediate (cabin in the woods)
- 3:00 trail ride, advanced (power lines)
- 5:00 awards ceremony
- 6:00 Suppertime – B.Y.O.Food
- 8:00 night ride
- 9:00-11:00 morning rides
- 11:00 pack up/head out